January 6, 2011

Proenza Schouler Resort 2011

Hi readers!

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. I'm back in Atlanta doing the school thing again and taking on an internship so any free time I've had was devoted to friends, Wii, relaxing, and The Food Network.

Something exciting: for my Typography 2 class, we drew envelopes with a typeface enclosed. I just happened to draw Futura! One of my favorites, certainly, so I'm excited to learn more about it and design a poster with it.

Today I wanted to go back to fashion with the Proenza Schouler 2011 Resort Collection. This collection debuted online a while ago but it's just too lovely to not talk about.

I'm crazy for their ethnic prints, and their color scheme of peach, teal, orange, navy and neutrals just work. Can't forget about the latter part of this line which features some gorgeous metallic textiles. Who would've thought that Jack and Lazaro could actually offer a desirable striped baja? I would never consider wearing a baja... But Proenza Schouler offers a mighty fine exception.








All images vis Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment